[photran] Photran 6

I've taken Photran 6 out for a spin and found:

1) :( Still no refactorings available on the refactoring tab
2) :( F3, find declaration, still does not work
3) :) Much less agressive indexer--doesn't re-index my Fortran projects when I open a Java project anymore. 4) :( Despite the fact that .F90 is supposed to handle freeform fortran plus cpp, it marks /* */ comments as errors. I have to remove them all to see anything in the outline. 5) :/ The things I see in the outline are a bit strange... things like "getLabel(): null" and so on.

Hope this feedback helps.

Cheers,
Steve

Back to the top