[photran] Re: [ptp-dev] PTP 4.0/Photran 6.0 is released!

> I'm pleased to announce that the combined release of PTP 4.0 and Photran 6.0 as part of the Helios simultaneous release is now available.

If you haven't looked at the list of new features in Photran 6, I
would encourage you to do so.  We've put in a tremendous amount of
work since Photran 5 and have a number of exciting new features,
including Fortran 2008 support and free form C preprocessor support:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/PTP/new_and_noteworthy/4.0.0#Photran_6

On behalf of Ralph Johnson and myself, I'd especially like to thank
Gustavo Risetti for the new refactorings, Matthew Michelotti for his
work on C preprocessor integration, now-graduated committers Tim
Yuvashev and Kurt Hendle for a plethora of bug fixes and new features,
and all of the users who provided feedback and suggested improvements
to Photran 5.

-Jeff Overbey

Back to the top