RE: [photran] Transfer missing from list of intrinsics?

> > It appears to me that the intrinsic function 'transfer' is missing
> from the
> > list of intrinsics. Syntax coloring and code completion don't
> recognize it.
>
> You're right, that's missing. Could you please enter a bug report for
> that? (Click on "Report a Bug" on the Photran home page.) Thanks.

Done. First time I used Bugzilla, so let me know if I did something wrong, or should have done anything different.

> The list of intrinsics is built in, although we could externalize it if
> there were enough demand to make it customizable.

I suppose if the list is complete, there is no real need for customization.

> Currently, the colors are customizable, but the other font attributes
> are not. Again, if there's enough demand, we could add preferences to
> allow that to be customized.

Ok, good to know, so I can stop looking for it in the preferences.

> > P.s. Who designed the default color scheme for syntax coloring? Looks
> > pretty ghastly to me, not to mention unclear, although I suppose it's
> > a matter of taste.
>
> It's essentially the same color scheme used for Java, C/C++, and most
> other languages in Eclipse. Our intent was to make your code look
> equally ghastly regardless of which language you write it in.

Well, to be honest, I don't need a color scheme to make my code look bad. ;)
But I suppose it's easy enough to modify it to my liking.

Thanks for your answers.

Erik.