Re: [photran] Transfer missing from list of intrinsics?

> It appears to me that the intrinsic function 'transfer' is missing from the > list of intrinsics. Syntax coloring and code completion don't recognize it.

You're right, that's missing. Could you please enter a bug report for that? (Click on "Report a Bug" on the Photran home page.) Thanks.

First, can the lists of intrinsics and keywords be altered manually? Where are they located? Second, by default, names of intrinsics get changed to italic. Is it possible to alter this, and other fonts/typefaces (for instance, change keywords to bold typeface)? If so, where in the options can I find this?

The list of intrinsics is built in, although we could externalize it if there were enough demand to make it customizable.

Currently, the colors are customizable, but the other font attributes are not. Again, if there's enough demand, we could add preferences to allow that to be customized.

P.s. Who designed the default color scheme for syntax coloring? Looks pretty ghastly to me, not to mention unclear, although I suppose it's a matter of taste.

It's essentially the same color scheme used for Java, C/C++, and most other languages in Eclipse. Our intent was to make your code look equally ghastly regardless of which language you write it in.

Jeff

Back to the top