[photran] Transfer missing from list of intrinsics?

Hi,

I'm getting started with Photran and Eclipse, and have installed Eclipse platform 3.6, CDT 7.0, and Photran 6.0.
It appears to me that the intrinsic function 'transfer' is missing from the list of intrinsics. Syntax coloring and code completion don't recognize it.
Am I correct in this observation?

This leads me to two other questions.
First, can the lists of intrinsics and keywords be altered manually? Where are they located?
Second, by default, names of intrinsics get changed to italic. Is it possible to alter this, and other fonts/typefaces (for instance, change keywords to bold typeface)? If so, where in the options can I find this?

Greetings,
Erik.

P.s. Who designed the default color scheme for syntax coloring? Looks pretty ghastly to me, not to mention unclear, although I suppose it's a matter of taste.