Re: [photran] managed make and "*.i" files

> compile (with gfortran) a data file with a name ending with ".i".
> What are the .i files supposed to be ? include files ?

I think .i is supposed to be an include file, but I'm not sure.  I've
never seen it used before.

Does anyone use .i for include files?  If not, we might remove that in
Photran 6.

Since it's a hard-coded extension, I'm not sure off-hand how to
exclude those files from the build.  (The managed build system isn't
my code...)

Jeff

Back to the top