[photran] managed make and "*.i" files

Title: sincerely_yours.txt
Dear photran developers and users,

Since I feel that managed make has improved in the last versions (or that I know better how to use it, or both ;-) ), I am converting gradually my projects to this form.
However, in the latest one, I had a surprise because photran wanted to compile (with gfortran) a data file with a name ending with ".i".
What are the .i files supposed to be ? include files ?
How can I remove the .i files from the list of files to try to compile ? (I tried to look into properties and particularly in the "Discovery options" of Fortran Build" and "C/C++ build" without success)
--
Sincerely yours,

Michel DEVEL

Back to the top