Re: [photran] I use preprosessor fortran

Hi Tatsuo,

>> My program use preprosessor.
>> #include "xxxx.h"
> We have been
> working on integrating the C preprocessor with Photran

If you are interested (or anyone else on this mailing list, for that
matter), you can try out a prerelease build of Photran 6 which
includes C preprocessor support.  Photran 6 won't be released until
June, so if you run into problems, I'd appreciate your feedback so we
can fix them before the release.

The installation instructions for the Photran 6 prerelease are here:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/PTP/photran/documentation/photran6#PRERELEASE_INSTALLATION_INSTRUCTIONS

A brief description of what filename extensions we have associated
with preprocessed and unpreprocessed source forms is here.
http://wiki.eclipse.org/PTP/photran/documentation/photran6#Configuring_Content_Types:_Free_Form.2C_Fixed_Form.2C_and_C_Preprocessing

Jeff

Back to the top