[photran] Fortran program debug

Dear photran workgroup:
	First, thanks for your wonderful work which let us can ran our fortran
program on this wonderful  platform!
        My system is fedaro 12 , the fortran compilor is intel fortran 11.064
.when I use it to debug my trial program ,some thing happens,and I don't know
what to do.what I do is follow it's instruction: first,create a new fortran
project ,choose the empty project and intel fortran toolchain on IA-32
.project type is Executable. then choose both 'Debug_IA-32' and
'release_IA-32'flag (But I don't know what the difference between Debug and
Release).Because I run it under linux environment,so the settings not changed
at all.My trial program is very simple,just the Hello world program in your
instructor. then I create the makefile myself,add -g flag in the command.Then
problem comes :: I can run the program ,and the result is right.But when I
want to debug it ,when I choose the Debug model it announce ::No source
available for "main() " ; when I choose the release model ,it announce:: "can
not set Baud,No symbol table is loaded. Use the "file"  command".Why this
happens? could you give me some suggestions?? Thanks a lot!
	Have a nice day!
                                                      Stu:Peng Peng
                                                        2010 03 24

Back to the top