[photran] Running on a remote computer

Dear all,

I'm using Eclipse/Photran on my personal laptop and I'm very happy with it. Thank to developers for this wonderful tool.

Now, my fortran programs grow and runs take longer and longer : hence I would like to compile and then launch my fortran programs on a remote server.
I found the following message in the archive list
http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/photran/msg00390.html
Is this feature now available in photran ?
If not, is there a way to launch a script on a remote server from the Eclipse environment ?

Thank you in advance,

--
Denis FEURER