Re: [photran] Linked Module Problem

Title: cordialement.txt
Le 19/02/2010 08:19, David Bal a écrit :

.  I can only compile a program that is one source file.  If there are multiple source files it doesn't work.  For example, I have two source files: a main program and a module.  The module contains a function the main program calls.  When I compile I get an error that the function is not found.  There are no syntax errors because the same code compiles in Microsoft Visual Studio in Windows.  Interestingly, the module was compiled because there is a .mod file, but it just isn't linked to the main problem.  Could this be a PATH problem?

Is the name of your module file after the name of your main program file in alphabetical order ?
If this is the case, try to put a 0 (zero) before the name of your module file, so that it be the first to be compiled, and try again.
--
Cordialement,

Michel DEVEL

Back to the top