Re: [photran] Install problem with missing requirement

Maarten,

You have three options:
1. Install UPC support for CDT from the CDT update site (http://download.eclipse.org/tools/cdt/releases/galileo) before installing PTP
2. Unselect the "PTP Parallel Language Development Tools UPC Support" item
3. If you don't need PTP, unselect the whole PTP group.

Regards,
Greg