[photran] Install problem with missing requirement

    Dear all,

        I tried to install Photran on my Debian Lenny x86_64 system, but
        I ran
        into following issue:

        "
        Cannot complete the install because one or more required items
        could not
        be found.
          Software being installed: PTP Parallel Language Development
        Tools UPC
        Support 3.0.0.200912042036
        (org.eclipse.ptp.pldt.upc.feature.group
        3.0.0.200912042036)
          Missing requirement: PTP Parallel Language Development Tools
        UPC
        Support 3.0.0.200912042036
        (org.eclipse.ptp.pldt.upc.feature.group
        3.0.0.200912042036) requires 'org.eclipse.cdt.core.parser.upc
        5.0.0' but
        it could not be found
        "

        I use Eclipse Galileo IDE for C/C++ Developers Build id:
        20090920-1017 .

        Has somebody an idea?

        Maarten

Back to the top