Re: [photran] Problem with make

Title: sincerely_yours.txt
Le 27/10/2009 16:31, Blackburn, Taylor a écrit :

Thanks, Beth. I am running Vista  64. Launching Eclipse from the command window resolved the problem.

Glad the Pb is solved.

For your information, on Vista 64 also, I have had problems with a similar (lack of) error message because I was mixing new 64 bits objects with old 32 bits objects coming from old projects imported from a 32 bits setup...

PS : by the way, I recommend the 64 bits version of gcc, gfortran, gdb and make that can be downloaded (within a single installer that also sets your PATH) from http://www.equation.com/servlet/equation.cmd?fa=fortran. I have erased the version downloaded from the official MinGW site in favour of this one and have less problems since the versions of gcc and gfortran are quite recent (4.4.2) but apparently with less problems than the 4.5.0 version that I downloaded from somewhere else .

--
Sincerely yours,

Michel DEVEL

Back to the top