Re: [photran] Photran indexer hanging, OutOfMemory, &c.

on the 8-core Vista box with 16GB of RAM. In all cases, the indexer
either craps out gracefully with an error dialog telling me I'm out of
memory, or just hangs Eclipse completely. I have yet to bump up the heap

I was finally able to reproduce this when I asked Photran to index a 20,000-line file but only gave it 64 MB of RAM. :-) I'm still not exactly sure why you're hitting it with more generous numbers.

In your workspace folder, there should be a (hidden?) folder called .metadata, and a file in there called .log. Would you mind sending me the .log file?

Thanks.
Jeff

Back to the top