Re: [photran] auto-generated mafile d'ont works

Hello,

I can now build a program using auto makefile using Photran 5, Eclipse Galileo and cdt 6.0, with MinGW in Windows Vista. From what I understand, GNU Fortran Linker should be selected by default in "fortran build / editor tool chain" , but it is not. Just add it and the automatic makefile works correctly. It works for me, at least.
Regards,
Marcelo Vanti

aiham mahmoud wrote:
I spend all the day trying to generate auto makefile , so to build the project i wrote my makefile
(Photran 5, Eclipse Galileo and cdt 6.0 sp1)
regards