[photran] auto-generated mafile d'ont works

Hello of
I have used photran 4.05 with Eclipse Ganimede, gfortran and Mingw without problems for a year. Now, a I had downloaded and installed Photran 5, Eclipse Galileo and cdt 6.0, but when I try build any program like "hello " for example, if I use auto-generated makefile I get the message:

**** Build of configuration Debug for project teste ****

make -k all
'Building file: ../teste.f90'
'Invoking: GNU Fortran Compiler'
gfortran -funderscoring -O0 -g -Wall -c -fmessage-length=0 -o"teste.o" "../teste.f90"
'Finished building: ../teste.f90'
' '
cc   teste.o   -o teste
process_begin: CreateProcess(NULL, cc teste.o -o teste, ...) failed.
make (e=2): The system cannot find the file specified.

make: *** [teste] Error 2
make: Target `all' not remade because of errors.

If I use my own makefile, it seems work fine.
Thanks for any help,
Marcelo Grafulha Vanti

Bruno wrote:
Hello,

I use Eclipse SDK 3.4 + CDT 5.0.2 + MinGW/MSYS with gfortran, on Windows XP. I have no problem compiling and running my Fortran project (Executable GNU Fortran, GCC Toolchain), but I can't debug it... In the Debug Configuration, I select the "gdb Debugger", but I always get the message:

Can't find a source file at "../../../gcc-trunk/libgfortran/fmain.c"
Locate the file or edit the source lookup path to include its location.

As I stated, I use MinGW, and I installed gdb for MinGW (mingw-gdb) available here: http://www.mingw.org/wiki/Getting_Started

Does anyone have an idea?

Thanks

Bruno

__________ Informação do ESET NOD32 Antivirus, versão da vacina 4261 (20090720) __________

A mensagem foi verificada pelo  ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

http://www.eset.com

__________ Informação do ESET Smart Security, versão da vacina 4514 (20091016) __________

A mensagem foi verificada pelo  ESET Smart Security.

http://www.eset.com

__________ Informação do ESET Smart Security, versão da vacina 4514 (20091016) __________

A mensagem foi verificada pelo  ESET Smart Security.

http://www.eset.com

Back to the top