Re: [photran] Galileo compatible release coming ?

I know I'm being impatient but since Galileo was officially released,
together with CDT 6, when can we expect a compatible photran ? This
would be a nice summer treat !

Yes, soon. :-) We will probably do one more build on Eclipse 3.4/CDT 5.0 first and then follow up shortly with a 3.5/6.0 build.

Generally, the eclipse.org servers are overloaded during these release trains, so (not being part of it) we have to wait for things to calm down...

Jeff

Back to the top