Re: [photran] Analysis Features and Refactoring Support in Photran

!ENTRY org.eclipse.core.jobs 4 2 2009-06-19 15:04:38.302
!MESSAGE An internal error occurred during: "Photran indexer".
!STACK 0
java.util.NoSuchElementException

That is really strange... that error should never happen! I'm guessing it occurs randomly, right? What operating system and what version of Java do you have installed?

Anyway, I put in a fix in so you should not get it anymore. Look for the next build.

Jeff

P.S. Any Java developers know why hashMap.keySet().iterator().next() would throw a NoSuchElementException even though hashMap.size() > 1? Google seems to think it might be a bug in some implementation(s) of the Java library...

Back to the top