Re: [photran] Analysis Features and Refactoring Support in Photran

Hello Jeff

That is crazy! Seems like it should just return false, or at the very
least, null ... even if the size was 1 ...

Maybe instantiate the key set, then the iterator and then call next()
rather than doing it all on one line?

Cheers
Jason