AW: AW: [photran] New Photran build available

Hi Jeff,

here are the first 13 (hence all) lines under the exception from the .log file:

      at bz.over.vpg.cdtdb.org.eclipse.cdt.internal.core.pdom.db.Chunk.getInt(Chunk.java:92)

      at bz.over.vpg.cdtdb.org.eclipse.cdt.internal.core.pdom.db.Database.free(Database.java:363)

      at bz.over.vpg.db.cdt.InternalCDTDB$Annotations.deleteAllAnnotationsFor(InternalCDTDB.java:1138)

      at bz.over.vpg.db.cdt.CDTDB.deleteAllEdgesAndAnnotationsFor(CDTDB.java:162)

      at bz.over.vpg.db.caching.CachingDB.deleteAllEdgesAndAnnotationsFor(CachingDB.java:144)

      at org.eclipse.photran.core.vpg.PhotranVPGDB.deleteAllEdgesAndAnnotationsFor(PhotranVPGDB.java:108)

      at bz.over.vpg.VPG.computeEdgesAndAnnotations(VPG.java:177)

      at bz.over.vpg.VPG.acquireTransientAST(VPG.java:123)

      at bz.over.vpg.VPG.forceRecomputationOfEdgesAndAnnotations(VPG.java:211)

      at bz.over.vpg.eclipse.EclipseVPG$VPGResourceDeltaVisitor.index(EclipseVPG.java:380)

      at bz.over.vpg.eclipse.EclipseVPG$VPGResourceDeltaJob.runInWorkspace(EclipseVPG.java:278)

      at org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.InternalWorkspaceJob.run(InternalWorkspaceJob.java:38)

      at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:55)

I also tried your suggestion, to clear and refresh the VPG Database. And this fixes the problem – at least currently.

Thanks for this good approach!

Best regards

Stefan