Re: AW: [photran] New Photran build available

Hi Stefan,

Could you please copy the first 5-10 lines under the "ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException" from the .log file and post that?

Also, try clicking on Refactor > (Debugging) > Clear VPG Database and then Refactor > (Debugging) > Refresh VPG Database. There is a situation we haven't identified yet when the indexer database gets corrupted, and that causes errors like this to occur.

Thanks.

Jeff

Stefan Krieger wrote:
Hello,

I am working with Photran (newest version) on a Linux Ubuntu system (Ubuntu
9.04, Eclipse 3.4.2, CDT 5.0.2, SUN Java 1.6.0_13). Until today everything
worked fine and I was very happy with Photran - it's fantastic!

But now, every time, I enter a sign (even just a simple space), a window
pops up with the title "Multiple problems have occurred". It tells me that
"An internal error occurred during: "Photran indexer"." In the Details it
says only -4 as an additional information.

When I open the log file (workspace, -> .metadata, -> .log) I can see
corresponding entries and it seems to be an
java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException, which is responsible for the
error.

If I turn out the Fortran Analysis/Refactoring in the Project Properties,
everything works fine.

I do not know, whether this error is already known and perhaps already
entered in BugZilla. Therefore count my mail as an information - not as an
instruction... ;-)

Best regards
Stefan Krieger

---
working with Photran at the Ruhr-University Bochum in Germany...