Re: [photran] preprocessor symbols

Hi Gianluca,

Unfortunately, Photran doesn't handle preprocessing directives yet. We have someone working on that.

The problem is Photran's analysis/refactoring component -- it's a lot more difficult to handle them there than it is to handle them in a compiler. The good news (for us) is, we're getting research papers out of that work. The bad news is, it will be a few months before it gets into production.

Jeff

Gianluca Bertaina wrote:
Hello, Jeff,
I obtain this error in the outline

Syntax error: Unexpected underscore

when I use the fpp preprocessor symbol __DATE__, when compiling with ifort in photran. Is there a way to fix it ? I think it is a general problem related to the preprocessor directives.

Thank you for your work!

Gianluca Bertaina