Re: [photran] Getting Started with Photran

Hi Jason,

world but in the problems tab it says "Error launching external scanner info generator (gcc -E -P -v -dD

Congrats on being the youngest Photran user I know of.  :-)

I think you need to install Cygwin and update your Windows PATH. I posted complete installation instructions here...

http://wiki.eclipse.org/PTP/photran/installation

...and the part that is relevant to you is at the bottom of the page.

Hopefully after our official release this summer, we will be able to package Photran as a normal Windows Installer to make this process a lot easier.

Jeff

Back to the top