[photran] Please help with installation instructions, FAQ

As I noted in an earlier reply, I started some installation instructions on the PTP wiki and linked them from the download page on the Web site.

I also moved the Photran FAQ to the wiki.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/PTP/photran/installation

http://wiki.eclipse.org/PTP/photran/faq

As you find and solve problems, particularly related to installation, please add them to the FAQ (and/or the installation instructions, if appropriate). Anyone can do this; you just need to create an account on bugs.eclipse.org if you don't have one yet. This is a very easy way to help other (future) Photran users.

Thanks.

Jeff

Back to the top