Re: [photran] New build available

I don't believe that problem has been fixed yet. Is there are bug open on it?

Greg

On Apr 29, 2009, at 1:07 PM, DEVEL Michel wrote:

Greg Watson a écrit :
Hi all,

Sorry for the delay, it's taken some time to get committer access
sorted out.

I've put a new build of Photran (I200904290936 ) on
http://wiki.eclipse.org/PTP/builds/photran/4.0. Hopefully this will
fix some of the issues people have been seeing with installing
Photran, as well as the null pointer exception.

It does solve the java.null.pointer issue for me, but not the
"An internal error occurred during: "Photran indexer".
org.eclipse.photran.core.vpg.util.Notification"
issue, when I enable Fortran analysis/refactoring.
It disappears when I uncheck enable Fortran Analysis/refactoring.
Is this because I still have this derf function with an ENTRY in all my
current projects ?

--

Sincerely yours,

Michel DEVEL