Re: [photran] New build available

Greg Watson a écrit :
> Hi all,
>
> Sorry for the delay, it's taken some time to get committer access
> sorted out.
>
> I've put a new build of Photran (I200904290936 ) on
> http://wiki.eclipse.org/PTP/builds/photran/4.0. Hopefully this will
> fix some of the issues people have been seeing with installing
> Photran, as well as the null pointer exception.

It does solve the java.null.pointer issue for me, but not the
"An internal error occurred during: "Photran indexer".
org.eclipse.photran.core.vpg.util.Notification"
issue, when I enable Fortran analysis/refactoring.
It disappears when I uncheck enable Fortran Analysis/refactoring.
Is this because I still have this derf function with an ENTRY in all my
current projects ?

--

Sincerely yours,

Michel DEVEL