Re: [photran] New Photran build fixes NullPointerException

the "Available Software" tab, when I select the newly-installed archive
file and click on "Install", I get an error dialog which says Photran is
already installed, so an update will be performed instead. If I click on
the "Installed Software" tab and select "Update", I get an error dialog

I'd suggest you try uninstalling Photran first (from the Installed Software tab), or download a fresh copy of Eclipse and try installing there.

If that doesn't work, please copy the details from the bottom part of the error dialog (usually it's something like "cannot match required capability").

Jeff

Back to the top