RE: [photran] New Photran build fixes NullPointerException

I've updated to the *latest released* version of the Eclipse
platform (3.4.2), but am having trouble updating Photran.

I've followed the instructions on the page http://wiki.eclipse.org/PTP/builds/photran/4.0
by downloading the archive file and using the update manager to add a new
Archive Site. But, I can't get the software to install.

I'm unclear what is meant by "browse the contents of the site to install
the required components"; in the "Software Updates and Add-ons" dialog, in
the "Available Software" tab, when I select the newly-installed archive
file and click on "Install", I get an error dialog which says Photran is
already installed, so an update will be performed instead. If I click on
the "Installed Software" tab and select "Update", I get an error dialog
which says "The software items you selected may not be valid with your
current installation."

Can you provide any more guidance?

Thank you.

---