Re: [photran] Problem in opening an external text file

When I compile and run it from a terminal (also in "debugging mode" with gdb), the file is correctly found by the code. When I do the same from within Eclipse, during runtime the code fails to find the file and returns an error. The file is present in the project folder.

If you click on Run > Run Configurations... and choose your launch configuration from the list on the left, click on the Arguments tab, and look at the "Working directory" setting toward the bottom of the window. I'm guessing you need to change that.

Jeff

Back to the top