[photran] Problem in opening an external text file

Hi to everybody,
I'm a newbie with Photran (and with Fortran in general) and I'm experiencing a problem with a simple instruction opening an already existing text file located in the same folder of the executable like:

open(err=911,unit=9,form='formatted',file='foo',status='old')

When I compile and run it from a terminal (also in "debugging mode" with gdb), the file is correctly found by the code.
When I do the same from within Eclipse, during runtime the code fails to find the file and returns an error. The file is present in the project folder.
Maybe I'm missing some setting that is necessary.

Any idea of where the problem could be?

Thank you in advance.

Pietro Ghillani

I use: