Re: [photran] difference run-configuration and debug-configuration

>A "run configuration" is typically used to compile the application
>with debugging disabled and optimization enabled. A "debug
>configuration" is used to compile the application with debugging
>enabled and optimization disabled.
>Greg

That would seem a good idea, but when I create a "run-configuration",
then it shows in the list of "debug-configurations" and vise versa.
Furthermore, I thought that, before I can debug a program,
I have to compile it with e.g. "-g". This switch is set in the Makefile
and I cannot find any reference to different Makefiles between
"Debug-configurations" and "run-configurations".
I thought that a run/debug-configuration was just a collection of
information for my executable (compiled with whatever switches)
to make a run: from which directory, with which commandline
parameters, etc.

Could you please help me once more?

Regards,

Arjan