Re: [photran] building photran

On Jul 29, 2008, at 2:15 AM, Jake Fennick wrote:

Since there is not yet a release of photran for ganymede, I am trying to build it from cvs myself. I am following the updated directions in cvs-instructions.pdf, but I get massive compile errors when I check everything out. I can eliminate the errors by manually adding projects to the various projects' build paths, but this is a chore and isn't included in the instructions. Finally, when I try to export photran-feature, it fails with an exception. Is there something I'm doing wrong?

Hi Jake

What kinds of compile errors are you getting? Are they from the CDT or from Photran?

I followed the instructions (and was in-charge of updating it for Eclipse 3.4 and CDT 5) so I am interested to know if I have left out any crucial step.

Thanks.

--
Nicholas Chen

Back to the top