[photran] building photran

Since there is not yet a release of photran for ganymede, I am trying to build it from cvs myself.  I am following the updated directions in cvs-instructions.pdf, but I get massive compile errors when I check everything out.  I can eliminate the errors by manually adding projects to the various projects' build paths, but this is a chore and isn't included in the instructions.  Finally, when I try to export photran-feature, it fails with an exception.  Is there something I'm doing wrong?

Back to the top