[photran] Photran non available with yoxos

Hi everybody,

You'll find as an attached file, the result of my request when I search Photran on the Yoxos site. It finds nothing !!! more than that, when I try to install photran with Eclipse Ganymede, through the online updater of Eclipse, I am not able to find an update site for this plugin (I noticed that with Ganymede you can no more download a plugin, and unzip it in the correct directory, more precisely you can do it but Eclipse don't recognize it as a depoyed plugin. With earlier versions of Eclipse it worked ...). So how to install Photran now with Eclipse 3.4 ???
And at what date the new Photran Plugin will be available for Ganymede ???

Thank you,

Jean Périé