From: photran-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:photran-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of wspear
Sent: Monday, July 14, 2008 6:52 PM
To: Photran Information
Subject: [photran] Intel Fortran Toolchain for x86_64

Greetings,

Would it be possible to add an Intel Fortran toolchain for 64-bit
systems?  From my little experience with CDT's toolchain system I'm
guessing this wouldn't be too difficult and it would spiff up
deployment a bit for folks running x86_64.  I could look into it
myself, perhaps, given the location of Photran on Eclipse's CVS
repository.  I thought it was in /tools but I didn't see it there.

Thanks,
Wyatt Spear