Re: [photran] Question - Photran fonts

Have you tried bringing up the Preferences Dialog (Window >Preferences on Mac/Linux; Eclipse>Preferences on Mac)
and typing 'font' into the text field that says 'type filter text' ?
That will show you every preference that deals with font. I don't know if Photran has its own font specifications or not.
If not, this will show you the fonts for basic text (and lots of others) which will probably allow you to change what you want.

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts (859) 243-4981 (TL 545-4981)
High Productivity Tools / Parallel Tools http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM T.J.Watson Research Center
Mailing Address: IBM Corp., 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511
Inactive hide details for "А. Чертов" <chertov@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>"А. Чертов" <chertov@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

          "А. Чертов" <chertov@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Sent by: photran-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

          07/17/08 03:34 AM

          Please respond to
          Photran Information <photran@xxxxxxxxxxx>

photran@xxxxxxxxxxx

cc

Subject

[photran] Question

I have only first knowledge about Photran.
In accordance with first view all are remarkable.....

But I can't change font size anywhere...
Am I numskull, or it is really impossible?

CAA