Re: [photran] problem with photran 4(beta3) on amd64

hello everyone.
I just wanted to add to the topic of photran 4beta3 malfunction on amd64.
I had exact the same problem, and indeed, it is caused by the gij, the
gnu java platform, that is forced in Debian (which I also run).
Nevertheless, removing gij and replacing it with Sun's java solves all the problems.

I spend entire day on that, and now only thing remaining for me is the issue of not-having-g95-and-being-in-need-of-an-error-parser-for-gfortran, which is not that
bad of a problem fortunately.

Best
Wojciech Aniszewski

Back to the top