Re: [photran] Re: Photran and Subclipse

Hi!

I solved the problem with the help of Walter.
You first have to update the CDT package. Thererfore download the latest CDT version:

http://download.eclipse.org/tools/cdt/releases/europa/

Unpack and install it via

"Help/Software Updates/Find and install" -> "Add local..." within photran
(here one has to unselect the last testing package, otherwise I got conflicts)

Afterwards install Subclipse in the usual way. Works fine so far!

Thanks a lot for your help!

Cheers,
Stefan

la5@xxxxxxxx wrote:
I have also the same problem, but I believe this is *caused by Subclipse* and
not Photran or other plugins (CMIIW).
My solution was to update or install other plugins before installing Subclipse.

Regards.

Laksono

Forschungszentrum Jülich GmbH
52425 Jülich

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Jülich
Vorsitzende des Aufsichtsrats: MinDir'in Bärbel Brumme-Bothe
Geschäftsführung: Prof. Dr. Achim Bachem (Vorsitzender),
Dr. Ulrich Krafft (stellv. Vorsitzender), Dr. Sebastian M. Schmidt