[photran] Where to focus development efforts

For help in planning our official, Eclipse-approved, non-beta release of Photran later this year and future releases, we would like some input from the community.

What functionality is most conspicuously missing from Photran?

What existing features are sub-par?

What can we do to make Photran more appealing and approachable to new users?

I will send my own thoughts on these questions later: I would like to hear from others before biasing the discussion. Please reply to the entire list. Thanks in advance.

Jeff Overbey

Back to the top