[photran] RCP with CDT+Photran plug-ins (fwd)

Hi,

We are developing an RCP which needs CDT and Phortran parser/editor to
display C/C++/Fortran source codes. I have included some CDT and Photran
plug-ins (not all) in the "Launch with ..." run dialog box, but I got a
message error when opening a Fortran source code (works well with C/C++)
using openEditor():

!ENTRY org.eclipse.ui 4 0 2007-10-24 10:47:24.000
!MESSAGE Unable to create editor ID
org.eclipse.photran.ui.FixedFormFortranEditor: The editor class could not
be instantiated. This usually indicates that the editor's class name was
mistyped in plugin.xml.
!STACK 0
java.lang.IllegalStateException
        at
org.eclipse.core.runtime.Platform.getPluginRegistry(Platform.java:755)
        at org.eclipse.core.runtime.Platform.getPlugin(Platform.java:730)
        at
org.eclipse.ui.texteditor.WorkbenchChainedTextFontFieldEditor.startPropagate(WorkbenchChainedTextFontFieldEditor.java:63)
        at
org.eclipse.photran.internal.ui.editor.AbstractFortranEditor.<init>(AbstractFortranEditor.java:122)
        at
org.eclipse.photran.internal.ui.editor.FixedFormFortranEditor.<init>(FixedFormFortranEditor.java:21)

My question is: which CDT/Photran plug-ins do I need to include in my RCP
? I hope I do not need to include all CDT/Photran plugins....

I use Java 1.5 and Eclipse 3.3

Thanks

Laksono Adhianto
Rice University