[photran] WORKAROUND: Exec error:The system cannot find the file specified

BUILD:
Full Version - Photran 4.0b2 release

ISSUE:
Exec error:The system cannot find the file specified

I downloaded/installed the new full version of Photran 4.0b2 release, and when I tried to build I would get the following error message:

     Exec error:The system cannot find the file specified

WORKAROUND:
This is a known Eclipse issue, if you install the CDT to the wrong directory manually. So I assume the Photran Full version has this incorrectly.

So, to get it to work now, download Eclipse Europa version and then use the automatic installer for the CDT and then download and install the Photran Feature via the automatic update also. NO copying directly to the plugin/feature directory.

C++ version of the issue here:
http://dev.eclipse.org/newslists/news.eclipse.tools.cdt/msg14381.html

--Dan