RE: [photran] Intel Compiler OSX + Photran

It probably didn't come with the one Jeff just released this past
weekend. :)  (Based on CDT 4.0)

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts  (859) 243-4981  (TL 545-4981)
High Productivity Tools / Parallel Tools  http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM T.J.Watson Research Center
Mailing Address:  IBM Corp., 455 Park Place, Lexington, KY 40511

             Doug Schaefer
             <DSchaefer@xxxxxx
             Sent by:                  Photran Information
             photran-bounces@e         <photran@xxxxxxxxxxx>
             clipse.org                                                 cc

                                                                   Subject
             10/23/2007 10:30          RE: [photran] Intel Compiler OSX +
             AM                        Photran

             Please respond to
                  Photran
                Information
             <photran@eclipse.
                   org>

Did the Intel Fortran compiler for OSX not come with Photran? They do that
with the CDT for their C++ compilers.

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems