RE: [photran] Global Variables

In theory, being an Eclipse project, you should be open for any help you can
get from the Photran community. That way, the Photran project can grow to
more than one person, no?

We talk a lot about diversity in the Eclipse world, and only diverse
projects can succeed. I would love to see more participation from outside of
UIUC. Especially from commercial vendors who ship Fortran-based products and
other Eclipse projects that depend on Fortran. I hear a lot of people
talking about Fortran in the Eclipse context and wonder why they aren't
contributing to this project.

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems