Re: [photran] Global Variables

On 10/11/07, Doug Schaefer <DSchaefer@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> In theory, being an Eclipse project, you should be open for any help you can
> get from the Photran community. That way, the Photran project can grow to
> more than one person, no?

We are certainly open to help from others.  Intel has been active in
supporting Intel compilers and the entire managed build system.  The
F77 parser was contributed by someone whose name I forget.  But there
hasn't been much activity recently either from others or from UIUC.

Jeff Overbey has been writing a lot of documentation recently, which
will make it easier for others to make changes to Photran.

-Ralph

Back to the top