RE: [photran] Configuring Eclipse to run Fortran

          Hi,

         Photran 4.0 beta 1 which became available ( information by Jeffrey Overkey on June 13,07 ) gave me
         a chance to try Photran again on eclipse platform.

        I tried again the procedure which you suggested and  is called (1) thenceforth. But I failed this time. Error
        message with number 127 was indicated on console in the process of Standard Make Fortran Project .

       Then I tried the procedure (2) which is given in documentation for Photran (http://www.eclipse.org/photran/
       documentation.php) and was successful..

        The questions  are :
          a) The success  was an outcome of a combination of procedures (1) and (2) ?
          b) Which are the differences between procedure (1) and ( 2)?

      Incidentally I found the procedure(1) is referred as an alternate link in Getting Started with Standard Make of
     document at above http:

       Yamada