Re: [photran] Configuring Eclipse to run Fortran

Abhilash schrieb:
Can any one help me in configuring Eclipse to run a fortran program. I have created a managed make fortran project and the the program is as below:
program mytest

print *, 'This is mytest'

stop

end

When I save the fortran file I am getting the following message in the console window:

**** Build of configuration Release for project TestFortran ****

Nothing to build for project TestFortran

Please tell me where I have gone wrong.

This question has been asked frequently here in the mailing list. AFAIK "Managed Make" does not work on Windows! It works well on Linux. Use "Standard Make Fortran Project" instead.

For automated Makefile making with Photran (without Managed Make) have a look at: http://www.g95.org/howto.html#photran. If you use a compiler other than g95 you have to alter the procedure a little bit only.

Regards,

Hani

Back to the top