From: Abhilash
Sent: Wednesday, June 27, 2007 5:58 AM
Subject: [photran] Configuring Eclipse to run Fortran

Can any one help me in configuring Eclipse to run a fortran program. I have created a managed make fortran project and the the program is as below:

program mytest

print *, 'This is mytest'

stop

end

When I save the fortran file I am getting the following message in the console window:

**** Build of configuration Release for project TestFortran ****

Nothing to build for project TestFortran

Please tell me where I have gone wrong.

Thanks

Abhilash