[photran] "Associate" statement in F95?

Title: "Associate" statement in F95?

I was just working with pointers a minute ago and when I typed in Associated I noticed that the word started getting highlighted with "Associate".  Is that a real action statement?  I looked through the list in R216 and didn't see it.  I attempted to compile with it and gfortran treats it as an Unclassifiable statement.  Since Associated is the instrinsic for determining where a pointer is assigned, it would make sense that this would be a way to associate a pointer to a target, however the only way I can find to do it is in R736, "=>".

Darren Wade

Back to the top