[photran] Inline array assignment -- Texer Error

Title: Inline array assignment -- Texer Error

The Lexer gives an error when square brackets are used to assign values to an array.  Error is "Unexpected character [".

snippet is as follows:

integer, allocatable :: junk (:)

allocate(junk(3))
junk = [1, 2, 3]

I can't find the square brackets listed in my Fortran 95 Handbook, but all of the compilers that I have used support it, specifically Intel, Compaq and gfortran.  Is it not supported by Photran due to this not being standard iso/ansi fortran?

Darren Wade

Back to the top